Friday, November 12, 2010

Design

We find out what the baby is in less than 2 weeks. I would love a boy or a girl (secretly a boy would be easy to throw in the mix) so I have been looking at nurseries for ideas. I can't help my self! I loved both of these rooms. I think the 2nd picture could be used for a boy or a girl. I love design but never have money to go crazy so everything is on a budget- But with sewing and paint anything is possible- so I have big plans!


My sister and her husband are coming to visit next week and so I've been cleaning out the 3rd bedroom we have used as storage. I couldn't believe I cleared it out with everything fitting into closets I needed to reorganize. We received a free bed from Roberts brother and then I went to town! With our baby dresser, an old nightstand, and random linens and pillows from around the house our guest room came alive!!  So now anyone can come and stay!!!

(Photos taken with my phone)



4 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that second room. and it's SO simple. you can totally pull that off.

Christensen Fam said...

The guest room looks really nice, Ape! We are excited to visit!

Linda said...

Hey April! You just amaze me! You are so well rounded with knowledge and creativity! Congratulation on expecting another baby. I am so excited for you! Love ya!

Amy said...

BOY OR GIRL? Did you find out? I'm so excited for you!