Saturday, May 23, 2009
1. My computer is from 1998 and it will probably take me 45 minutes just to create this post. I don't have a cell phone, and my TV remote only works from 4 feet away, I have an old school MP3 player, etc.... Lets just call it "Technologically Apathetic"
2. I had a Capital "L" shaped #2 today. Enough said.
3. I have grey hair. lots of it.
4. I make all my own bread(since christmas) and only make my own waffles, pancakes, tortillas, pizza crust, breadsticks, rolls, anything "Bread like" for the last four years. I use lots of wheat. I also only make my own salad dressings and marinades, pizza and pasta sauces. I dont buy cold cereal. I hate processed food but will eat Ramen. I love whole fresh food but will also get a Wendy's Jr. Bacon frequently.
5. We have survived on one car for the last 2 months while we are trying to find the right van
6. Last year we were billed(and paid) almost $6500 in medical bills. It nearly broke us but it feels good to have it behind us and to be better insured now. I want to live in France now- Chloe can I come live??!!- Free Health Care and the government does your laundry after you have a baby(so Micheal Moore informs us.)
7. I love Robert and my babies more than I ever knew I would. I suprise myself. I feel lucky. I am sure all of you out there feel that same way about your family too. For some reason I thought this kind of happiness was reachable when I would be 82 or so but it has only been four years of marriage!! Wow- and it only gets better.
What are somethings I dont know about you??!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Happy Mother's Day! I am using this blog platform to tell the whole world how incredible you are as a mother. We also think you are a pretty incredible Mother-in-law and Grandmother. You never forget a birthday or holiday or special occasion. Even more importantly you don't let opportunities go by just to say simple things like: "I love you," or "I'm thinking about you." Thanks for always caring so much. Remember all the times you were there for me as a child? I sure do!!!
Your impact in my life as an adult is great too. I am so glad my children have you as their grandmother. Since you were here last, we haven't had a day where we haven't done Pony Boy!! Let's be honest though, it is like riding the carousel in front of Kmart (on my knee) compared to riding Grandma's Real Pony Boy.
Enjoy the Video Below!! We love you Mom!! Happy Mother's Day!