Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tribute To the best Mother in the world,

JANNESS!!
Happy Mother's Day! I am using this blog platform to tell the whole world how incredible you are as a mother. We also think you are a pretty incredible Mother-in-law and Grandmother. You never forget a birthday or holiday or special occasion. Even more importantly you don't let opportunities go by just to say simple things like: "I love you," or "I'm thinking about you." Thanks for always caring so much. Remember all the times you were there for me as a child? I sure do!!!

Your impact in my life as an adult is great too. I am so glad my children have you as their grandmother. Since you were here last, we haven't had a day where we haven't done Pony Boy!! Let's be honest though, it is like riding the carousel in front of Kmart (on my knee) compared to riding Grandma's Real Pony Boy.

Enjoy the Video Below!! We love you Mom!! Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Chloe said...

I think i remember Janness doing something similar to the Pony Boy with me when i was a child ^^
I agree with this post, and i'll take the opportunity (though mother's day is a different day in France) to express my gratefulness to my amazing mother as well :)