Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing Outside



I love reading everyones new year posts. It is always good to start a new year and get a fresh start feeling to everything.  We've been cleaning out the house, organizing and dejunking, and cleaning out our bodies.

I realized that the little baby is coming in 3 months! I haven't even attempted much in the area of preparation.  This will keep me busy the next few months.  Also trying to enjoy the outdoors until due date will fill the rest of our time!!

Since it is our "summer" right now Im booking beds for your vacation enjoyment!
-- 2 Full-sized beds a night, first come first serve!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How far away do you live from Gilbert? That's where Ryan lives and we were thinking of visiting sometime in the next 4 months. I would love to get together with you and Eliza when we visit!