Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Glendale Glitters


 the city of Glendale has a light display in one of their parks in old town Glendale. I loves the palm trees with lights. Lots of activities and lots of people!


I have to confess that I love the warm december nights! Yes you can still get into the Christmas spirit with Palm Trees and Sunshine. 
In fact there are no icy, snowy, car packed roads to fight with-- that is best of all!



Bouncy House


Pizza after in old town.
This was the BEST REAL PIZZA!! Im still craving it. We pigged out on soda and pizza and had a fun time being out side with street vendors and little folk bands playing their music.


I loved the music, and the dark ally, and the christmas lights.
 Most of all I loved being with my sweet family.





2 comments:

Dale said...

I see some people in jackets, did it dip below 80 out there? Thanks for the updates you guys.

Jenna Robert said...

I'm so glad I met you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and then befriending me at church :) Hopefully we will run into you guys soon in AZ!