Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We found fall in Sedona!!!



We found Sedona, AZ ,

to me it was the most beautiful place.
After record temperatures feeling the 80's was
spectacular!
I made James wear a long sleeved shirt because it was "cool" weather!

There were so many breath taking views and stunning artistic buildings.
We've only scratched the surface there I cant wait to go back!!

I had no idea how popular it was to go to Sedona- we left with about a half hour of thought and planning so when we arrived all the hotels were full!!! Wow! After doing some great searching we found what felt like the last room available! Thank goodness!

Robert couldn't come because of obligations so it was just me and the kids. It was a great relaxing weekend!




a small hike


Look at this view we had at lunch!

The only yellow leaf we could reach! we took it- sorry nature but I was a little fall crazy!!

Gorgeous!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey it's Tara. My sister lives in Tucson and she really misses Fall, too! That's so funny you had James in long sleeves since it was so cool, haha. We woke up to snow yesterday if that makes you feel any better! It is FREEZING here. In the 40's I think!