Wednesday, October 6, 2010

James is Four!

James' Favorite Toy from Grandma Smith


Before the Chaos!


Birthday Bowling with friends Gina, Bert, and Anthony


Max carried his own ball everytime!


Birthday boy with the tall socks


Yummy Pizza


Preschool time. Rob went to school with him
all day and brought the snack of the day-- of course cupcakes!


James' Aunt Myrna made these cupcakes for his preschool.
What kid gets Fondant Basketballs??
Thanks Myrn!

More to post of the friend party that will be this weekend.

Love you James!

3 comments:

OramHouse said...

I remember the day of his birth like it was yesterday...you babysat Emma, Emma puked at the mall, you never came home from your doctor's appt... :)

Harris Family said...

haha-- you are funny. That is how I remember it too. I remember thinking-- oh my gosh is my kid going to puke??! I obviously wasnt prepared for what was coming. Thanks for being such a great neighbor to us in Cali.

Colleen said...

Happy birthday, James!