Friday, October 29, 2010

Us Last Halloween!


This was us last year at this time...

have you ever seen a giraffe drive a van or a man wear a headband for that matter??


you are adorable!!!


I actually padded my butt!! I dont think I probably needed to...


What a Ham. I started thinking how did Robert let me talk him into this?
Then I remembered that he has a flair for the theatrics.
He would have been mad if I hadn't made him a giraffe costume.


Yup-- we were Madagascar--Hippo, Giraffe, Marty the Zebra, and Alex the Lion. What a grand time we had.

and yes, we have 3 trick or treat bags--!!!!
Did no one notice???!!
Score on the chocolate bars for us.

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Love it. Trick or treating is the best, especially with kids. It allows us and gives us the freedom to be kids again, and then we can still be kids with the grand kids - we never have to be too old for Halloween