Monday, July 7, 2008

Food Storage for July

Ther is a new order form for July! This month has fun stuff on it. I was wrong about when the money has to be in -- it is the last sunday of each month -- not the last day of the month.

You are welcome to call or email with your order or questions! Just total up your order and let me know the dollar amount.

Oats, Regular (not quick) #10 can $2.20 per can 30 year shelf life
Hot Cocoa Mix #10 can $6.35 per can 2 year shelf life
Fruit Drink Mix #10 can $5.65 per can 2 year shelf life

2 comments:

Suburban Monkey said...

Hi Robert & April!

Congrats on the new baby coming soon! I hope all is well with you guys!

Sorry, no food storage order here, I just wanted to say hi!

Ben & Whitney

Anonymous said...

Hey April! Have you had that Baby YET? I was talking about you to Darci's Grandma, and she didn't know if you have yet. Thank for checking it out! I know I've need a way to keep in touch with Family and friends and this helps!

Let me know!! alot of people in the ward want to know too.

Tonya