Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Pictures of James

Here are some fun pictures of James in the backyard trying to throw water at me and Robert. Today we had a D.I./ Dollar Tree day where I let him pick out whatever he wanted. I think he felt special, but now he wont take a nap. He has been my little sweetheart until a week or so ago and now he barely remembers what it is like to be obedient - right in time for the new baby to come. I think I will have my hands full with 2 "Babies," thank goodness Robert gets some time off to help out. My Dr. says she will induce me the 8th of August if there isn't a reason to go sooner-- 8/8/08??!! Hope you are all having a fun summer!


5 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

don't sweat it. nash pulled the same stunt-turned into a total hellion just before i had haven. but he literally went back to being a good little helper the day i brought her home. hopefully it's just james knowing something is up but not being able to comprehend what it is. i'm sure you'll be fine!

AmbertheGreat said...

He is getting so BIG! we really need to get together.

The Allen's said...

I cant believe that the boys are getting so big. James is so cute in his little pool and I think that the miss behaving will go away soon hopefully. :)

Lizza said...

Induced beginning of Aug? Wow, that means I'm coming up soon. Although I'm not a huge fan of induction, 8-8-08 is pretty hot and tempting.

CJ said...

aghghghhghghg HE'S NAKED!!!!!!!!