Monday, May 5, 2008

I suck at Blogging

The title is an obvious thought that I am sure you have all had about me- every three months doesn't really cut it for blogging but at least there is a minimal update!! This is exactly how I am with journal writing and scrapbooking. I do blame it on having the crappiest camera ever, so when I want to take cute pics and post-- the pics don't turn out-- and I get sour on blogging. That happened today too- but I did get a few that I will post.





Our economic stimulus check- thanks Bush- should cover James's RSV bill just right but I think that I am going to go crazy and get a new camera and computer!!! Any thoughts on that? Should I pamper myself or pay the bill .... Our computer is literally from 1998. How do you keep working?? I cant download video and I am maxed out on pics and I only have two USB ports. I guess I shouldn't be complaining that I have a working computer:)




James is sooo cute and big lately. I have some pics of him in the backyard playing. He is a happy puppy when he can roll in the dirt for a few hours and then hit the bath. Boys are so easy- just give them a shovel and set them loose. We also got this great slide/toy thing at a yard sale for $5. It was worth every penny!!































































More James updates include: getting a big boy bed in preparation for new baby (I painted the table and chairs to match his bed!!), loosing his pacifier and now cries all the time but I am sure he will get over it in the next three months, he has a full set of teeth, and he can eat with a spoon with great precision. His Grandma Janness gave him so littel garden tools that he loves to work in the yard with. We are proud of him and he is growing so fast. He gets taller every day.




























NEW BABY!

So about this new baby!!! I never announced it but it is a BOY!!!! We are excited!! Three months to go. James will now have a permanent buddy. Names?????? It is difficult to decide but right now it is Maxwell Raymond Harris (Max for short of course.) Blog and tell me your thoughts!!! Other names we like include:


Montgomery (Monte)
Chase
Charles (Charlie- after my dad?)
Teddy ( Maybe Theodore?? but call him Teddy)
Benjamin (Harris Family name)


Other then that we are nameless and clueless. So vote and tell me your favorite name and/or any good names that you can think of. I am envisioning a dark hair, dark eyed little boy.... :)
Here is some carpet we just got in our Master Bedroom! We love it and feel like we are in luxury after living on floor boards for 10 months. Well this is the update for today! Look forward to hearing from you!













10 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

congrats on another boy-they'll be so cute together! i'm favoring max. and i'm sorry, but montgomery/monte just leads to thoughts of mr. burns....i don't know if you should do that to a kid!

we need to get together soon. i'm having the baby in just two weeks. steve's gone till then so i'm BORED and lonely. and nash needs a play friend.

cute bed/chairs/etc. and i can't believe you cut him off the binki! i'm scared to do it to nash when the new baby will have one...

k. call me.

Harris Family said...

Lizzy- we seriously LOST the pacifier in friday! It has been miserable but I thought maybe I should see how it goes before I buy a new one. It has been hard but I might stick it out for a few more days and nights and see how it still goes. I wasn't planning on doing it this early- I thought I should wait until after new baby too... well see!!

I can't believe two weeks until baby- are you being induced?

We should get together. On Wednesday-- do you want to meet up at Liberty park?? I will try and call and see if the numebr works that I think it might be or email- luv Ape

Colleen said...

I vote for Maxwell! I've heard that the perfect time to wean from a pacifier is when it gets warm so there's lots of fun to distract them. Elijah is still in a crib, if you can believe it. At 2 1/2 he still hasn't figured out that he could get out if he tried! I can't believe how big James is. You guys need to come hang out over here sometime. Seriously. I'll call you.

Amanda said...

Okay, so cool about the boy, but let me be totally honest. The whole world is having Max's and not that it's a bad name, but it's very common. We have two in our little ward and my nephew is Max (short for Maxwell even) and I just thought I'd let you know.
As for pacifier weaning, if we had one, I'd be a pushover and let him keep it. As it is, I'm letting S suck his thumb forever because I'm a softy - a super duper softy. I scolded him for biting yesterday and he just started bawling. I will be an easy mom to get what he wants. And if not me, then Matt will be the final push.

Harris Family said...

Good to know Amanda- everyone I talk to is like.. Max... hmm.. kinda old fashioned- but I like it. It is still my favorite. Any other name suggestions???

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

April we almost named madisen montegomery . . .for the county/ward in ben and yoor mission. funny.

I like Jaron, Madisen was also goig to be Jaron if she was a boy. but then she popped out a girl and we started from scratch.

I love the bed and table in james room. I love that it is cute boy and not diego or buzz light year.

2 boys, you'll get use to dirt and scraped knees ;-0.

Don't you just love health insurance . . you pay to be covered. then the bills come in and you wonder why you pay premiums and we should just cut out the middleman and pay our own way.

thanks for blogging. . . .
you need to come visit

Kim

Lizza said...

So, I'm super jealous about your $5 slide. They're 80 bucks at ToysRUs and totally lame.

I saw a girl today at the zoo with a pacifier in her mouth. She was way older than Zina, at least 4 and some. I'm sure her parents get crap all the time for letter her have it, but it was gross all the same. So good job on the weaning thing.

AmbertheGreat said...

YEAH!!! An update I am so excited. I say...go for the new computer. I just got one and it makes all the difference in the world. My sister just got one too, the company built it to her specifications and it is really nice.

As for the binkie :) good luck and great job, we are not there with j-boy yet.

And I think Maxwell is a very cute name!

Stapletons said...

CONGRATS!! I love all your names! You can't go wrong. So happy for you and hope this pregnancy goes well.
Love, KT

Tara Green said...

oh my gosh! i need to read your blog more. so much has happened since i've last talked to you and even more since i've last seen you. congratulations (late)! :)