Thursday, November 29, 2007

OUR NEW HOME


We have been bad at blogging. We moved to Utah in May and into our new house on July 4th. We miss California a little but are SOOOOO Happy to be here. We have never even sent out pictures of our house. Today is a brand new start. As I avoid doing work and anything important, I will bog, blog, blog.


We love our house and ward. People are so cool in Midvale. Rob loves work and is using TRAX everyday for transport- go green:)


Currently we are trying to find a babysitter tonight for ward temple night-- any dibs??


4 comments:

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

So I love your house . .SO CUTE. I am excited you get to garden and have plants. Just clarify one thing, what is the white stuff all over?

Lizza said...

Don't even start with me, Kim McEvoy. ..

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

I just need a clarification if it is anti depressants bought in bulk, powdered sugar from a high school dance asking to extravaganza gone wrong, or does snow still exist in this warm sunny world.

Harris Family said...

HAHA. It is actually the stuff that causes depression, it shouldn't exists in this world, and yes, I was asked to a school dance by James- he loves his mommy.