Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 things about me!

My friend Kim is making me do this...

What are things that you guys dont know about me?...

1. I love exercising, it is a huge rush for me, yet I haven't really done it well in 6 months. I love art and painting but I haven't done that in 2 years!! Sometime I get on kicks like that about all kinds of things, then they die off and come back later to enjoy again. I quess I am saying that I am not too consistant with anything but love everything at the same time.

2. I am trying to practice words to beat my friend Colleen in Scrabble.

3. I really want to get a Masters in Public Health but I am not sure when I will do it- I know I will someday. I also really want to get Cycling certified to teach.

4. I am really bad at staying in touch.( you probably all know that)

5. My favorite indulgences: Nordstroms shoes full price, Crate and Barrell, Estee Lauder Make-up, Costco Hot Dogs, Reading, esp. romance/suspense, skinny dipping.

6. I want to be on Oprah some how. Whether I have done something good or bad to get on the show-- I have got to meet that woman someday. When I visited Chicago a few years ago all I could do was look around for her!!! I vowed if I ever went to Chicago I would see her show, but I didn't and I felt guilty for some reason!!!

7. I belted out "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal last night driving- hands waving in the air and everything.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

1. I didn't know you painted, that's really cool.

2. Ha ha!

5. Have you shopped Zappos.com? They have reallly cute shoes with free shipping and returns. I've gotten my favorite pairs from them.

7. Awesome. I'm a total car singer.

Fun list!

Lizza said...

I totally knew everything on that list. OK, so I didn't. It's kinda fun to learn new things. LOVE YOU!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

oh, i'm so glad you're a blogger now! i love when old friends join the blogosphere. welcome, welcome! james is so cute-and it's funny-we didn't carve any of our five pumpkins this year. i just burned out and we went to orem to celebrate so it just didn't happen. we still need to get together.....i'm not unemployed (not good) but have way more time to play (very good)!

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

I love that I'm the bad guy!
I am just the catalyst to your blogshere world. Love the list, Like Lizza its great to get to know you, even after all these years.

You and loree should hook up! we walked like 2 miles to Harpo studios when we went to visit Hill. There and back . . .yeah I love to exercise with the best of them but I was on vacation. We walked to the studios got the cold shoulder and nose. then we walked back to the sears tower.

May I recommended an alternative plan

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

April, so your link for colleen or someone and Jim. Jim was in my singles ward at campus view (my condo). Crazy me and my roommate Kory hung out with him and his roommates all the time. they were so cool.

so crazy, what a small world. how do you know them???