Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Days

 Happy Easter Belated!



Benny Turned one!! My sweet little baby is huge 25 lbs and walking and not so little any more. I am thrilled for the blessing of a healthy family and a healthy little guy. We had a clown and a bunch of friends and a great night!


Trying to sell our accord if anyone in AZ is interested!!


BTW- we rent out a room adjacent to the garage on a website Airbnb-- its been fabulous for us and has been a nice little income! If you know anyone headed to AZ then send them our way and we can give them a some B&B action. We are loving hosting! we have a guy form Italy coming for the whole month of October should be interesting!



We also turned our toy room into a bedroom by adding a door and moving light switched and I still have not painted this from a month ago- now we need to get a closet in!



 we were in a car accident- Minor!! but not fun! Now Im almost healed from my air bag blisters on both hands- the only casualty was my skin on my thumbs!


the kids were ok! Love my benny boy!

 trying to grow bermuda in the backyard for summer - not so great- but we will see how it keeps growing!



found this bench at goodwill for $15! recovered it with discounted upholstery for $15!! $30 total- what  steal!!


 need help decorating my whole house and finishing about a thousand projects and this was easy to do cause of a screw driver and a staple gun- my kind of easy crafting!

james has been showering, doing his hair and dressing all by himself- not to mention unloading the dishwasher and using the shark! Love independence! His hair can get a little crazy sometime! See his sunglasses in his pocket? a true little stud! He just graduated from preschool so off to K in the fall!!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Love the updates! It looks like you guys are having so much fun in AZ. The whole Steed Fam is coming out to AZ at the end of December/early January for Kevin's wedding and we're looking for a big house to rent. I've been searching online but if you know anyone who rents let me know! We would love to see you guys, too!!

Harris Family said...

What city are you looking in? We have rented out our whole house before! We did for the entite month of march! We might be too far ftom the trmple though. We are one hour away on the west side but we do our whole house for two hundred a night plus a deal for friends;) five bedrooms plus a couch bed i will look around in mesa try getting on airbnb. We live in surprise...

Chels said...

I love your blog. I love you. You were such a huge influence on me in young womens and I will never forget it. I love you a lot. www.bluefieldbliss.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Your house looks fabulous! And your boys are so handsome. Can't believe those air bag blisters, ouch!!!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Oh my you are doing some wonderful things. I just cant get over how gorgeous you are. I'm so totally jealous! Your kids are just darling! I love what you did with that bench! I keep wanting to go antique shopping/thrifting ...maybe I can get my butt in gear and do it. Man I wish we lived closer we'd have so much fun!!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

air bag blisters? what the hell??? those are insane! how did you even function?

house is looking GOOD! i need you to come help me with mine. it's still empty. i can't commit to anything. aaaaah!

Katie Stapleton said...

Ape - those blisters! Makes me want to take the airbags OUT of my car!

Love the B&B room, and the decor in your home! Come do mine!!