Monday, January 30, 2012

Futuristic

This is soooo worth watching. Click all the links. ( I'm a lazy blogger).

 We love watching old movies that portray the future because they are so crazy in hindsight. The cool part about these clips is that they are REAL!! Amazing!!! The future is NOW and realistic!

 Glass is the future!! our Iphones are only the beginning

 I want this on my window!

No Electricity Bill someday SOON

Really Intelligent Guys


 Which leads to questions like: 

 I might never have an energy bill?? 
 Why did I just buy blinds for my windows? 
 Maybe I can really rearrange my living room differently with six large windows?
 Do I want that much information at the tip of my fingers? 
 What bad/good could come of having this lifestyle??
 Should I invest in glass company's????


 Enjoy the viewing!!

2 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

that gave me an anxiety attack. i already have kids knocking on my door while i'm showering, now i'm going to get text messages on my mirror, too? shoot me. i do think the photosensitive windows are cool because my dream house consists of A LOT of windows.

Harris Family said...

I know a little too much information!! Haha. Did you watch the third one? Our windows can refract light or draw in heat. Love it! I like the blinds too. What if a window breaks though? How expensive to replace?!