Tuesday, November 29, 2011


Our Thanksgiving Table


We hosted Thanksgiving this year for Roberts family. All of his brothers and Sister and Mom came down to Arizona for the event.  Every body cooked lots!! All I made was the turkey and the rolls. Some great cooks are in his family. Favorite: Peppermint Chocolate Log Roll. Yum!





First event was swimming and Hotdogs and Marshmallows. Love Arizona's warm weather! 
(Max was eventually banned from using a skewer. )




 All of Robs family roasting marshmallows at our club house


Cousin Lucy


Dane, Sam, and James at the Lego store

 James and Sam pulled out a small tree and got my pumpkins off the porch to make a 'tree stand' then they decorated the tree with lights and legos.
We found them making their pretend christmas. They were embarrassed and told us to go away. I loved seeing them pretend together and using their creativity.

ben and cousin kaleb soon to be besties...

 grapefruit from the temple


Robs bro. Ken and wife Kamie


Lots of Park time
Hannah, Max, James




Temple Lights are always beautiful and even better with out the cold. 
Christmas is even better with out the cold
- Believe it- 
Hot Chocolate tastes even better and hoodies are lovely!



My niece Cassady is a BEAUTIFUL girl who loves Photography.
 I stole these images from her Facebook. 

I Love this shot of Robert with Vance amd kids.
We are both kids at heart and like to play
  as much as our kids do.

Events undocumented:  

Bingo Game with prizes and lottery tickets
- a Cassady Family tradition from when rob was a kid-
 and so fun. Kamie won $20!!    

Talent Show   

Dance Party

Lots to be grateful for and a fun start to the Holiday Season.

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

OK.. so i tried to comment on this earlier so hopefully it works for me now. I want a grapefruit from the temple, that is way too cool. And hoodies and cocoa sound so wonderful without the freeze. I'm trying really hard to enjoy my sun (even though its a freezing 55 out)while I can though. I have been here long enough to know that pretty soon I'll be wishing for it just to be over freezing. so nice that you got to share the holiday with so much family. I love it.

Katie Stapleton said...

Wow! Fun year!
Thanks for your post, and don't worry - I'm sure we'll be back by the time you and I turn 40...for our trip to Napali! :)

Happy-Hardings said...

Love this post! Such a great idea, I might take it. I love hearing about your life and seeing pictures of your beautiful self!