Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm smart!!!!

I don't really ever say this about myself... but I feel like I should say it today!! Robert called me from work to ask a question. He was playing are you smarter than a fifth grader at work ( thanks for earning the big bucks honey) and called me for his life line and million dollar question!! ( I think that is a combo of a few different game shows) The question he asked was: What type of plant are Lilies, Orchids, and Grasses? Well I got it right and he won and felt smart in front of his coworkers- as did I (while I was stirring mac and cheese and wiping snotty noses.) Granted I was a Horticulture major but still - I graduated almost five years ago so I have forgotten a lot of useless information.

Do any of you know the answer???

If you get it right I will personally come to your house and give you a candy cane..if you live in Utah that is.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't forget, you have horticulture friends that forget as much as you, if not more, but I know, I know, I know and NO I did not look it up. (monocots) Hopefully that's right or I'll feel really dumb, as I wipe snotty noses - no mac and cheese today.

Suburban Monkey said...

Monocots!!

The Allen's said...

They are monocots. I hope that I got it right. If I did you dont have to come and give me the candy cane I will get it on New Years;)

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice