Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Little Stinker

James!! What a handful of... JOY.... ??!! Today while I was on the phone for Symbiot, James managed to tear apart the Laundry Room, Living Room, Christmas Tree, and Mom's Bedroom. If only my camera was working! He tore apart my plant- bulb and soil and roots all over, down the hall and in my room and covering the fireplace and coffee table. Christmas tree ornaments broken and thrown down the heater vent. My candles and beaded wreaths(torn apart, beads everywhere) in the fireplace. AHHHHH

This kid needs constant supervision. This is the first day in a week and a half that I have tried to work! If I have to work when he is awake, I close the office door and he runs wild. I am not sure this situation is going to keep working out for me. Anyone need a job? Just let me know:)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oooh, the heater vents are the best. I wish Elijah had never figured out those came off... Yes, these little ones can be rather fun, can't they? :)

Harris Family said...

My mom says he is highly intelligent- apparently Elijah is too-- for all his mischief!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

if you are serious send the job my way! i've been looking for something i can do from home...and nash isn't quite to the little hellion phase just yet (i say as he almost destroys my nativity)!